Working with our customers to simplify the ordering process and provide efficient, fluent processes, Filtertek offers a number of ordering options suited to meet the needs of any organization.
For more information, contact our Order Services Department:
- In U.S.: 1.815.648.2416
- In Europe: +353.696.2666
- In Brazil: +55.11.6464.0301
Blanket orders are a traditional method of ordering that provides customers the convenience of a single purchase order for multiple releases. Send us a single PO and we’ll plan for your requirements for the entire year. By giving us a “heads up” into your buying schedule, we can better plan for materials and production – meaning you’ll get product on-time, every time.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is an electronic method for sending order information directly into our system and eliminating manual order entry. This option provides you with convenience, lower costs, faster order processing, human error elimination and turnaround data crucial to your business needs.
If you are interested in developing an EDI relationship with Filtertek, here are some things to consider:
- Determine which document type you want to use, for example:
- 830 is a weekly planning schedule
- 850 is a purchase order transmittal
- 862 is a daily shipment plan
- Example: version 4010
- What Value Added Network (VAN) do you use?
- If necessary, is there an interconnect set-up?
- Obtain Sender / Receiver IDs
- Coordinate the sending of a test document
Our system is both ANSI X12 standard and EDIFACT standard capable.
Filtertek can work with your organization to perform testing to ensure successful implementation and transmittals.