Filtertek has a broad and deep understanding of many different types of filtration media and plastics. We consider flow, chemical compatibility, operating pressures and manufacturability. We match a material's characteristics to the application. We continually seek out the most advanced materials available, so your product has every available advantage.
Just as vital as specifying the proper material is ensuring material quality. We strictly monitor the performance of our incoming raw materials, including woven and non-woven screen fabrics, membranes and resins. Materials meet our rigorous quality standards.
- Synthetic woven screen and extruded plastic netting
- Wet laid paper, such as microfiber glass and cellulose
- Dry laid nonwovens, such as melt-blown and spunbond
- Depth media, such as needle felt and melt-blown
- Asymmetrical-depth media
- Composites and laminates, such as felt-screen, and sonically bonded meltblown-nonwoven
- Microporous membrane
- Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Polyvinylidene flouride (PVDF)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Cellulose acetate
- Adsorbent, such as activated carbon and water-absorbing polymer
- Teflon-coated screen for water/oil separation
- Stainless steel screen
With well-equipped converting capabilities and a state-of-art testing lab, Filtertek focuses our own R&D to develop specially formulated high-performance media, and our scientists and technicians work closely with suppliers and customers to tailor custom filtration material.
Our media development goal is to provide high-performance, superior-quality and low-cost media to solve your contamination problem.
Injection molding of technically advanced products is the core of Filtertek's business. We have exclusive plastic-molding technology for filter housings and straight molded components. Our advanced capabilities enable fit in essentially any given space with any geometric shape.
- Low-density polyethylene (LPDE)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Methyl Methacrylate / ABS (MABS)
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)