Benefits of Value-Added Services
Our value-added services will help you better manage all your contract manufacturing tasks. From simple traditional components to fully packaged assemblies, Filtertek’s full service capability can boost your efficiency and provide a cost savings to your company.
Turn-key services offered:
- Full-service product engineering and development
- Production run prototyping for large scale evaluation
- FEA, mold flows, optimization, surfacing and tool path calculation, thermal stress variant analysis, DFM
- Mold design, build and repair
- Automation design and development
- Comprehensive product testing
- Component sourcing, procurement, and vendor management
- Product and/or system assembly
- Manage thermoform packaging of final product
Filtertek value-added services maximize flexibility and effectiveness for you and your customer.