Filtertek's Development Process
Filtertek can assess your requirements to deliver a uniquely engineered product. A dedicated account and project manager will work with you from initial concept to full-scale manufacturing. His primary responsibility is to ensure that your product is delivered on time and within budget, providing you with timely project status and design feedback.
Filtertek provides start-to-finish services including design, modeling, prototyping, mold building, automated manufacturing, and validation. We have the expertise to help you from the beginning of the design process, developing an integrated solution for your system.
A vital part of our engineering process is to study the total environment of each application. We work with you to evaluate your system dynamics including flow characteristics, system pressure, and operating temperature. Factors such as contaminant composition, biological issues, and system chemistry are all incorporated into final product designs.
Early Filtertek Involvement in the Project Ensures:
- Identification of key design requirements
- Complete understanding of component system form, fit, and function
- Product efficiency and performance are maximized in the design
- The component is designed for cost-effectiveness, quality, and ease of assembly
- Strategic partnership benefits are maximized